SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need this window latch for Anderson Window that goes with Anderson Sash Balance 1231

A home owner from Brunswick, OH says:
Please can you help me order this window latch for our Anderson Windows. We already ordered the Anderson Sash Balance 1231 but don't know which latch to get that needs replaced also. I measured 2&1/2" wide. Thank you very much.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. How about our 90-095 Andersen Lock & Keeper set? Compare the dimensions we show and see how they match up to yours. Take special note of the hole-center spacing.
A home owner from Findlay, OH says:
I have this window lock from our original Andersen Narroline Double Hung windows. However, the plastic grid goes into the back of the sash and the one I see on your site 90-095 doesn't have the same cut into the sash like mine. Is there one available that provides this?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have personally used the new style 90-095 with the exterior grids and it fits. Andersen designed the keeper to accept the old exterior style grids.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)