SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need tilt latch replacement for both sides of the sash

A contractor from Washington DC says:
Hello, and thanks ahead of time for your help! I need to replace the broken and missing tilt latches for both sides of this sash.

I took pictures of a matching window where the tilt latches are still in place. At teh window that I am trying to repair, the tilt latches are missing or sheared off on both sides.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I can't be positive, but our 26-069 top tilt latch might be the one you need. Check it out and see what you think. Also note that I included some accessories you might need on the right side of this page. If yours are broken or missing you may want to consider them.
A contractor says:
hi Paul,

Thank you so much for your help!

I think I will just go ahead and order all these parts case I find out that in the middle of a job I do need them.

Thanks again for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might want to remove one side to see if the internal latch matches before ordering. There's a possibility you could also have something like the 26-084 internal latch, or even something I'm not familiar with!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)