Need to fix a broken part of my window

A quick learner from Ellisville, MO says:
I need to fix some broken parts on my window. I have found all of them except this one. This is the one part I don't see in your catalog. It is attached to the window with a knob that sticks into the pivot shoe of a tilt window. The attached picture PART 1 GOOD.jpg shows the part that still works and has a number of 1528 on it. It's about 2 1/4" long and is metal. The broken part PART 2 BROKEN.jpg has the knob snapped off that fits into the pivot shoe. It has a part number of 1528-1. Do you have these?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A quick learner from Ellisville, MO says:
I found under another post that you recommended part number 26-376 as a replacement for my sash pivot bar. I will order a couple of those parts along with the other items in my cart. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, our 26-376 appears to be our best match. Please tell me if it works out!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.