Need to identify replacement sash cord for a CIG-4-4-88 wood High Performance window

A home owner from Riverhead, NY says:
Good morning: I was wondering if you can identify which sash cord balances I need to order for an older, wood Anderson double pain window without a photo? I was hoping you would know before I take the whole thing apart to find the product number. The bottom right corner of the top window has the following print lable still visible as: CIG-4-4-88 High Performance. Can I order the left and right sash with that number for an interior measurement of 24" x 37" window or is there a comparable replacement part since it is older than 25 years? Thank you for your help. Deborah
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say, but I think we can help. Can you tell me the Width" x Height" of the visible glass? That should allow us to calculate what you need.
A quick learner from Riverhead, NY says:
The glass measures 16 h x 20 1/4" w. Thanks so much. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. Enjoy the day
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I think this may be t he 24-531, though your measurements are a little atypical. I cannot guarantee this is what you need. The only way to be 100% sure is to read the stamps off from the balance box currently installed, I'm afraid.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.