SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need to permanently shut a window.

A handy person from Flint, MI says:
Can you make a part like 38-059 that has no handle? I am looking to make a window to be permanently shut without the ability to open. Do you have a product like this?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We can't make a part like that for you, but could you use our 38-151 security lock? This uses an Allen wrench to open and close it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)