Need to replace interior latch handle

A home owner from Freehold, NJ says:
The plastic catch piece on the interior side latch handle broke off. The lower part is a deadbolt which bolts through the door to a one piece exterior handle and key hole for the dead bolt. I find no name or numbers anywhere on the door or frame. The exterior hardware is fine. I need to find a replacement for the white, metal, interior latch handle. The holes for this piece are 1 - 3/4 inches apart from one another. There is a square steel bar that comes through the door and goes into the interior latch handle to operate the latch. The door is solid wood with metal laminates on both interior and exterior sides. I can provide more photos and information, if needed. Thank you.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If the only issue is the inside handle, see our 40-150. I believe you could use this as a replacement.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.