SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need to replace patio door handles

A home owner from Denver Colorado says:
Just want to replace inside handle, but if I need to replace the keyed portion as well I will do so. The door is aluminum installed in the condo 1968-1978 have no idea of the manufacturer. Handle's screws to attach handle are 4" center to center. Can you suggest a replacement? want something in silver no wood I was looking at 82-224 Premier but that does not have a keyed outer handle. Can the locks on patio doors be rekeyed to an Emtek key?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of door handles.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This is a weird handle! I don't know if something like this is still available. You might want to consider 82-031 or 82-069. These handle sets can use our 82-310 key cylinder. I can't guarantee that they will work for you, but I think they're a good place to start your search.
A professional from California says:
I can't remember for sure, but this door probably uses the 90 degree lock cartridge.
You may want to get a 45 degree version to make it compatible with the listed handles. Check first.
A professional from California says:
82-255 would work with new screw holes, and uses the same 90 degree lever as the original. It is also the only one listed that is "silver no wood". 82-306 has the 5-5/8" hole spacing, but does not appear to be available in silver.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)