Need to replace right and left Truth brand casement window operators and their handles

A home owner from Delran, NJ 08075 says:
I need to replace the right and left Truth operators, which are 10-inch straight-arm. The operator is stamped 45261 and marked "XX202003 1029" where "XX" are two smudged digits I can't make out. The two-bar jointed slider, which I don't need, is marked Truth 30818 and is stamped "PRY TO REMOVE SASH". They operate the 55"W x 50"H Patriot (now PlyGem)kitchen casement window pictured, which was installed by the builder in 2003.

I understand that the current version of this operator has a rounded rather than squared-off gear box cover. That is OK. I need only the operators and handles; the rest of the hardware is still OK.

The attached photos are self-explanatory.

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 39-027E and 39-028E and see if either of these are a good match. Make sure to compare all dimensions. If you can't reuse your old handle, look at our 39-114L as well.
A home owner from Delanco, NJ 08075 says:
Thank you! That's what I need. Order placed.

I found you online and was surprised to see that you are in Camden, a city I know well and is not far away.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.