SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need to replace right and left Truth brand casement window operators and their handles

A home owner from Delran, NJ 08075 says:
I need to replace the right and left Truth operators, which are 10-inch straight-arm. The operator is stamped 45261 and marked "XX202003 1029" where "XX" are two smudged digits I can't make out. The two-bar jointed slider, which I don't need, is marked Truth 30818 and is stamped "PRY TO REMOVE SASH". They operate the 55"W x 50"H Patriot (now PlyGem)kitchen casement window pictured, which was installed by the builder in 2003.

I understand that the current version of this operator has a rounded rather than squared-off gear box cover. That is OK. I need only the operators and handles; the rest of the hardware is still OK.

The attached photos are self-explanatory.

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 39-027E and 39-028E and see if either of these are a good match. Make sure to compare all dimensions. If you can't reuse your old handle, look at our 39-114L as well.
A home owner from Delanco, NJ 08075 says:
Thank you! That's what I need. Order placed.

I found you online and was surprised to see that you are in Camden, a city I know well and is not far away.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)