SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need to replace these Weathercraft window pivot bars

A quick learner says:
I have double hung windows using sash pivot bars shown here. Do you have replacements? How do I get the broken end out of the frame?

User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for Posting! This looks very similar to our 26-021. What do you think? Are they a match? As for removing the old one from your window frame, it should just be attached with a simple screw. Where are you running into problems?
A quick learner says:
All I have is the broken end from the screw hole. The remainder is still in the frame with nothing to grab hold of.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm still not sure I'm following which part of the pivot bar is stuck. Is it embedded in the pivot shoe? Could I see a picture of the problem area? That will help us know for sure.
A quick learner says:
If you look at my above photo, the pin from 2 1/4 "(hole) to 3 1/2" is still in the window frame. The remainder is broken off and loose
Profile picture of Tom
If that's the case, then you should just be able to unscrew it. If there's no screw and it's simply just stuck, then I'm not sure what you can do. You can try popping it out with a flat-head screwdriver.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)