SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need tracks for door and wheels

A friend from Los Angeles says:
I have sliding mirrored closet doors and each door is 30" wide. I need to find matching tracks for them. The wheel diameter is under 1". Please let me know if you need more information to help me. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of their roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what you have. I can't see the whole roller, but I would start by looking at our 23-075. You are going to have to remove your existing roller from the door and carefully measure it to confirm that the 23-075 is a match, though.

As for the track, there are many possibilities. Do you have the old track on hand? If so, can I see it? If not, look at our 23-0256, 23-257, 23-258, and 23-271 and see if any of these suit your needs. Again, you will have to examine the dimensions we show for each.
A professional from California says:
It's going to be either 23-256 or 23-257. The roller doesn't have enough adjustment for the others. The door would sit on the track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)