Need various replacement window parts

A quick learner from USA says:

We have about 7 window that are in need of replacement parts and wondering if you could help in identifying parts we may need. The window are at our home at the New Jersey shore. Over the years the salt air has corroded most of the exposed metal parts leaving us with windows that we can not open unless we prop a wooden block under them.

We have cleaned/removed rusted pivot bar from one of the left bottom corner pivot housing and in order to get these windows in working order we believe we are in need of some new window shoes, window pivot bars and a spiral balance charging tool.

As per the attached photos the present spiral tilt balance is red with a black pivot shoe.

We would appreciate any assistance you can give us to determine what we truly need for each of these window.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes, but we will need more information.

First, can you tell me the dimensions of the pivot shoe? Specifically, I need to know its width and thickness. Can you also show me a better picture of the pivot bar? You show its housing, but I do not see the bar itself. I will also need the pivot bar dimensions.

You may also need new balances, since your windows are drooping. What is the diameter of your balance tube? I think it resembles our Series 600 which uses a 5/8" tube, but it's a good idea to double check just in case.
A handy person says:
Tom,
The tube diameter is 5/8" but the reason that the windows are inoperable is that both Left & Right pivot bar are rusted to the point that they disintegrated in the housing and snapped from their pivot shoe. The photos show the rust stained housing which was cleaned and freed from the rusted bar while the pivot shoe depicted in the photo still contains the remainder of the rusted bar (I will attempt to clean that also).

I will forward some new photos as soon as can I locate a window that has an intact bar along with some dimension so that it may give you a better clue of what it may possibly be.

Regards,
Nino
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. It's possible that your pivot bar is our 26-040, but if you have another window in the house to look at then definitely compare it to this. Unfortunately, the manufacturer stopped making these in stainless steel.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.