Need vent latch for Dove double hung window

A contractor from New Jersey says:
I am looking for pop up vent latches for what I beleive were Dove double hung windowa installed in the late 80's early 90's?? You have a similar one (26-107) which is close but not quite the dimensions I need. Do you have any other ones like that one? Thanks for your help.
Howard
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Can you submit a few pictures of your vent lock? Can you also give me its dimensions? That will help us find an applicable replacement.
A contractor from Trenton NJ says:
Here are 2 pics of the venting sash lock. It is a hair under 3/16 where it goes into the sash, a hair under 5/16 where it sits ontop of the sash, 1 3/16 total height, ss clip, 13/16 total depth. Let me know if that's enough info or if you need any other measurements. Thanks for the help. Howard
User submitted photos of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. If the 26-107 wasn't the right size, you may also want to consider our 26-106, or maybe even our 26-338. Tell me what you think.
A home owner from NJ says:
Just used Tom's info given over 3 years ago to determine that I needed the 26-107 vent latches for my Dove windows!
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.