Need weather striping! plz help!

A handy person from USA says:
Hi, I am looking for a weather striping height 3/8" and wide 1/2". I found a weather striping from a local store of height 7/16" and wide 7/16", but it was not fit my door. I need exactly right size of weather striping wide. If you have the one, plz let me buy it.

In addition, I need a plastic bar of opposite side, means the door one side has the weather striping and other side has a plastic bar. The door height is 7ft.

User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe that 1/2" wool pile is still available. We carry one that is 7/16" wide, our 58-050, but that's as big as it gets. Our 58-085 screw-on type may be one possibility but the height could be a problem. I'm afraid we also do not have that plastic pocket filler. You will need to find out the manufacturer and see it they can still supply it. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.