SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need weather striping! plz help!

A handy person from USA says:
Hi, I am looking for a weather striping height 3/8" and wide 1/2". I found a weather striping from a local store of height 7/16" and wide 7/16", but it was not fit my door. I need exactly right size of weather striping wide. If you have the one, plz let me buy it.

In addition, I need a plastic bar of opposite side, means the door one side has the weather striping and other side has a plastic bar. The door height is 7ft.

User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe that 1/2" wool pile is still available. We carry one that is 7/16" wide, our 58-050, but that's as big as it gets. Our 58-085 screw-on type may be one possibility but the height could be a problem. I'm afraid we also do not have that plastic pocket filler. You will need to find out the manufacturer and see it they can still supply it. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)