SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need what I believe to be Anderson crank assemblies

A home owner from Lubbock, Texas says:
I have several crank assemblies that no longer work on the original windows in a 1983 house. The windows are double pane and I have heard that they are Anderson but don't know where to look to confirm that.

Are there replacement parts for these windows?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I am confident we can help you find a good match, but I'm afraid I cannot identify what operator you have based on this picture. I only see the base, which is only part of it. If possible, please remove the operator from the window so that we can see the arms, as well. You could also open the window as far as it can go and show us the arms that way, but part of the operator may still be concealed. I would also like you to tell me the size of the arms. Thanks!
A home owner from Lubbock, Texas says:
I have identified one of the arms in the crank assembly arms as Truth 30744A. It is 5 inches long. The other arm has a bend in it, and it is 1 1/2 inches in the bend section that connects to the crank casing and 8 inches from the bend to the window attachment section (so a total of 9 1/2 inches long).

There is a plate on the outside frame of the window that has the marking Truth 358-IR.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! See our 39-028E and 39-027E and see if these match your existing operator hardware.
A quick learner from Lubbock, Texas says:
These parts seem to be correct but are missing the 5" arm that is shown in the photo. Is this a separate part?
Profile picture of Tom
Are you referring to the hinge? If so, then this is a different part altogether. See our 36-013-10 for a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)