SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need window balance

A quick learner from Canton,Ga says:
My house was built in 1996 with MI windows series 150,155,250. I need the right side window balance. It measures 17"1/8 long from plastic end to plastic end it's 5/8 wide. There's a number on it 151000hn i don't know it that may mean something to you.

I think i figured it out the channel is 16" long series 390 with 19-002 top and 15-001 shoe. The only concern is that my top has these leg that stick out im not sure if that matters. And on the 19-002 measurement of 1/2 on top doesn't match mine. Mine is 3/4

I'll appreciate your help. Thank you..
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have a unique combination of nylon attachments, so your balance will have to be custom made. I believe you have the 19-024 top and 15-095 bottom. Check them out and see if you agree. I also believe you need a 1510 option. Two balances with this option can carry a sash weight of 4 through 6 pounds. Please confirm that your sash weight falls within that range.

If so, check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)