New Mortise Lock Needed

A home owner from Virginia says:
The mortise lock on my patio door fell into the patio door and I am unable to retrieve the lock. I now need a replacement mortise lock but I am unsure of which lock will be compatible with my patio door. The model number on the sticker on the door is Series 910, SGD-R30-145x82.

Please help me find the correct mortise lock replacement. I have attached pics showing the patio door and measurements. Please let me know if you will be able to help me with the attachments and model number provided. Please also let me know if you will need additional information. I will be hiring someone to install the new mortise lock. Thank you!
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for reaching out to us.Take a look at the 82-226 mortise latch. That has the 4-5/8" hole centers like you are showing in your photo. Let us know your thoughts.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.