SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

New Order For Channel Balance

A home owner from Hawaii says:
Aloha, I have tried submitting the form for identifying a part. However, I kept getting an error message. I tried 2 other browsers and the same thing happened again.
So I am sending you this message with photos. This is a new post.

I have ordered with you before and am grateful for your assistance in the past. Now I would like to order 4 of these balances. Can you tell me the correct part numbers for metal balance, shoes, and tops.
Length of metal balance from edge of metal to edge of metal on either side is 27" (Width is 1/2") Could you also tell me the cost for 4 with shipping.

Thank you for your help in advance,

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Andrew. See our S386-27 S385-27 channel balance. This looks like a good match.
A home owner from Hawaii says:
I did a search and there is no S386-27. I found only S385 and S380. I am sending you two other pictures that I sent with my original inquiry that are not shown above,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry that, was a typo. I meant S385-27. Carefully compare the pictures we show to your own hardware to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)