SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

New channel track

A quick learner from Oakland, CA says:
I need to find another track like the one in the photo. My house was built in 1949 and I am having trouble finding a replacement track locally (Oakland, CA). Do you have anything like this?!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm having a hard time finding this. It's possible you could use our 39-520, but I can't be sure. Could I see a few more pictures? I would like to see the end of the operator arm disconnected from the track. I would also like to see the operator base, itself. A picture of the whole operator removed from the window would be ideal.
A handy person from Oakland, CA says:
The hardware is from Getty, built in 1949. The closest thing I have seen your site is this: http://www.swisco.com/13-3_4-inch-Channel-Guide/pd/Replacement-Window-Operator-Tracks/39-504

The problem is that I am not sure the top lip is long enough to keep the paddle on the end of the arm inside the track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I honestly can't say. We will need to see those pictures I requested before we can make a better recommendation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)