SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

New home missing some balances

A quick learner from Wyoming says:
I just purchased a new home and I'm trying to fix a couple of the windows. The smaller windows all have channel balances but the bigger ones dont. They are vinyl windows and I can't figure out what parts I need to get the sash to stay up. On the left side there is a little track on the frame itself and on the same side of the sash there are little wheels the ride along the track. On the right side of the window frame is 1 little clip of some kind that slides up and down the notch where the window sits. On the right side of the sash there is nothing... I am at a loss and don't know what to get to make the sash hold up on its own... please help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Without having the original balances on hand, it will be tricky to figure out what will replace them. However if you could send us some pictures of the window, we will try our best to research a solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)