New wood track for bifold door

A quick learner from USA says:
I need a replacement track because the original wood track was destroyed during a renovation. The opening is 36 1/4 inches wide, with a pair of metal bifold doors that install in the opening. The doors appear to be original to the house, which was built in 1961. Each bifold door is 17 3/8 wide X 93 tall. See the photos of the remaining piece of the original threshold. I am wondering if I can use the 21-104 track as a replacement. The floor will be tiled, which will have a depth of about 3/4 inch after installation. The original threshold has a height of 5/8 inch. I plan to install the new track directly on the slab (with a shim/spacer if needed), as the original track was installed, then the tile will be installed adjacent to either side of it.

In addition, I thought it would be a good idea to update the pivot assemblies and and guide pin assemblies, so need to know which part numbers to order. I can un-install the assemblies and provide more pictures if needed.

I do not see any manufacturer name on the doors but included a photo of a marking on the door.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend our 21-401 metal track (35.5"), or, if you do need 36.25", consider the 21-404 (47.5"). In using this new track, your pins like they'll work fine, but you will need to change all the pin caps to the 21-104. That includes the threaded pin. You will need to cut it off and install the new 21-204. The track is 5/8" tall.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.