No numbers or names found on existing hardware

A home owner from Owings Mills, Maryland says:
Maax shower doors,need lower roller wheel assembly for curved doors. 2 bottom roller assemblies on each door, that screw to bottom of door with 2 screws.They are black plastic with roller attached
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. See our 10-061 roller, 10-062 screw, and 10-063 guide.
A home owner from Owings Mills md says:
That looks like the top roller, I need the bottom roller assemble. The top roller assemble is different than the bottom
Profile picture of Tom
The 10-063 guide actually is the bottom. It appears to be the same part in your second and third picture. You will need to re-use the metal bracket, as it is part of the door itself. It is not something we would be able to replace. UPDATE: We were able to get the metal pivot piece as well, we will have online soon!
A home owner from Owings Mills md says:
When can I get the part in first picture?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We initially thought this was something we wouldn't be able to replace, but after some serious digging I think I found this part. Please give us a little time to have it made up for you, and I'll let you know when it becomes available.
A home owner from Owings Mills Md says:
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP.Do you have any idea when the part will be available?
A home owner from Northome Minnesota says:
I also would like to order the metal bracket
A quick learner from Olmsted Falls Ohio 44138 says:
I need the parts mentioned in the above discussion for a Max curv d shower door
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, our 10-064 is now available!
A home owner from Owings Mills Md says:
THANK YOU. You guys are great.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.