Non Tilt vinyl single hung sash balance ID

A contractor from kalispell, mt says:
I looked at a vinyl single hung non tilt window that is missing both sash balances. I took the picture of the sash balance in the window next to it. The markings on the balance are in blue ink and one says 25.5 DW CMC 11. The other says 25.5 CX CMC 0. The balance is 1/2" wide and the metal is 25 1/2" long. Can you recommend a sash balance for me to order?

Thanks.
Rick P
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have a good idea of what you may have, but it's still hard to tell while the balance is still installed. The jamb covers up one detail that affects how the window operators. You see, there are two nylon attachments on the top and bottom of the metal channel and I cannot tell if they have wings or not. Can you confirm? Can you also tell me what the depth of the bottom nylon attachment is? This is the heel-to-toe measurement. Thanks!
A quick learner from kalispell, mt says:
Tom,
The nylon attachments do not have wings on them. The heel to toe measurement is 1 1/4". The balance itself measures 26" on the aluminum body.
Hope this helps.
Thanks. Rick
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you. In that case, I recommend our S390-26 channel balance. See what you think.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.