Non tilt pin for p/n 15-104

A home owner from Charlotte NC says:
Do you have a pin that will work with NON-tilt wood windows> Huttig windows The 20-016 is only for tilt it looks like.
trying to see if my existing pin will work with the round hole on the 15-104 friction shoe
thanks
Chuck
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with the parts you picked out. If the 20-016 and 15-104 are compatible.
A home owner from charlotte nc says:
hello Paul and thanks. The question is:
Do you sell another pin for NON TILT that will work with the 15-104?

The PIN 20-016 is for a tilt window and mine are not tilt. It would need to have a 90 degree bend so it could attach to the bottom of the window. The brass pin attached is what I have but the 15-104 has a round hole to attach to it.

Thanks for the help
Chuck
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, we do not have a tilt pin that would work according to your specifications. You may want to contact a local mill work, they may be able to have something that can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.