SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Non tilt window balance

A quick learner from oklahoma city says:
I have a non tilt 29 inch long X 1/2 inch wide balance with a 19-002 channel balance top and a 15-003 bottom channel balance shoe. which balance should I order. the balance is stamped B.S.I. 2830
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you confirm that you have the 15-003 shoe? That is not a common configuration with the 19-002. I'm wondering if you have either the 15-002 or 15-001, instead. Check out the picture below and see if either of these are a better match. If you still aren't sure, please take a few pictures and upload them here for me to see. From there, we can confirm what you have. Thanks!
Comparison of <a href=15-001 & 15-002' />
A quick learner says:
The reason I think the bottom shoe is a 15-003 is the dimensions. It is 1/2" wide X 1 1/16" x 1 3/16". See the attached sketch.
User submitted a diagram of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Okay, I just wanted you to confirm, just in case. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)