Non tilt window parts

A handy person from 33410 says:
Please help me ID these parts
Thanks Dante
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Based on these picture, I think you might have a Series 500 spiral balance. I don't believe your parts are still available, but we have some possible substitutes. I suggest taking a look at the following parts and see if you can adapt them to your window: start with our 17-012 and 17-048 shoes, 18-063 top guide, and finally the screw on 67-002 face guides. The 67-002 is made to be installed on the side of the sash with a short screw. These keep the sash from moving from side to side. What do you think of this hardware?
Dave,
thank you for your reply.
I have bin told from a local window repair shop that these parts look like the windows may be made by stanley 35 to 40 years ago.
the top guides look they will work
bottom 17-048 looks like I can make work ,do you have the guides for that part.
thanks again for all your help
Dante
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dante. Are you able to confirm that the Series 500 Dave recommended is a match? Also, is it possible for us to see your window? That may help. In the meantime, we will continue our research.
Hi Paul,
Yes the balances look like series 500
I'll send you a picture of the window
I hope they help
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you again! This is a big help. We are currently working on a possible replacement for the bottom balance foot you showed. Hopefully it will work! We are still waiting for it to come in, though. I will let you know the moment it is available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our 15-221. I think this may be what you want.
Hi,

Can you please tell me how many revolutions to make for this window ,it has a 17" balance and its about 24"wide.
thank all of you for your help.
Dante
Profile picture of Paul
Sure! I would give it 2 to 3 turns and try it out. If it still droops a little, consider 1 or maybe even 2 more turns. You don't want to go much higher than that. You should stop when you feel the tension.
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.