Non tilting window, BFS is stamped on the locks, no other name on the window

A friend from Fort Worth, Texas says:
Opening the window is very difficult. It is very heavy as the balance does not work at all. The spring on side also rises with the window. It is not anchored down. The window on its own comes out of the frame.
I have never worked on a window before. Hope you can identify the problem and suggest a solution.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's hard to tell, but from what I remember BFS windows used our Series 395 channel balance. Check it out and see if this is a good match.
A quick learner from Fort Worth TX says:
Thank you very much.
Series 395 channel looks like perfect match.
I need help in selecting the size to order. The channel has stamped on it:
33 6 JW CMC 7
I measured it and it measures 34 inches without the shoe and the top and 35 inch with the attachments. Picture attached.
Please advise what size I need to order. I need left and right channels.
Best regards,
Ashok
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If your metal channel is 34", I would go with the S385-34 with a 3360 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.