SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Norandex lock and keeper

A handy person from Jacksonville, FL says:
Norandex series 417, 418, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439 SH
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. You gave very detailed dimensions, but the one we need the most is the distance between the installation hole centers. In the meantime, look at our 90-097. This may be what you have. See how well it matches up.
The hole centers are at 2 1/4". 90-097 Looks very close, but my keepers are not mounted on top , they are sandwiched between panels. I could very well drill two new mounting holes, but rather install original keepers.
Keepers are 15/16" tall, 1 1/2" wide and the hole centers are at 1".

Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window lock keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 90-097 comes with a top-mount keeper, but it could work with a face-mount keeper just as well. Can you re-use your old ones?
Some of my keepers broke. I need to get new ones.
Unfortunately the old keepers are broken. I don't know if I have enough room on the top for the top-mount.
totally forgot to order the balance caps!!!! which model do i need?
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. Our 90-301 keeper should work for your original lock, but if you need both, you might want to consider the 90-300. The only difference with this lock is that it doesn't have the aligners like your lock, though that shouldn't affect its function.

For the top sash guide, see our 18-161.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)