SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Norco window casement operator

A quick learner from Chicago, IL says:
Hello - I have what I believe is a Truth operator for our casement window. Stamp number 40050 is on the arm extending from the operator to the window/track. Could you please direct me to the correct replacement operator?

I also need a replacement crank handle, 5/16" Spline which has stamp 45240 painted finish, white. Is there also a replacement for that?

Thank you,

James
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, James. Start by looking at our 39-413 operator, which h as an offset 9-1/2" long arm. Is this a match? The handles that can work with it are our 39-114L or 39-205. If the 39-413 is not a match, though, please show us a few pictures of your current part removed from the window so that we can find something better.
A quick learner says:
I was able to remove the operator and see that it is Truth model: 45251. I would also need the crank handle for this model operator.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Did you see the hardware Paul suggested above? Did they match? They look pretty close to me, but carefully compare them to your current set up to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)