SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Norco window operator

A home owner from Belmont MI says:
The operator for this window needs to be replaced. It will open the window, but no longer closes it. I've removed part of the window casing to expose it for these pictures. I am reluctant to completely remove it until I have a replacement as I'm not sure what would hold the window in place. It's a second story window. I'm thinking it appears similar to 39-031. What do you think? Open to any advice..
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Just measured my right arm. Mine is 3 13/16" long. Yours is 4 7/16". Not going to work unless you have another option I'm not finding. 20755 is stamped on this arm. Stamped on the connecting arm is L30841. The operator base has 4047, Truth and 8 stamped on it. Still working on complete removal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If your link arm is shorter than the 39-031, then you might be more interested in our 39-155 and 39-156, instead. Let me know what you think.
Removal success! Here's a pic. The long arm is 10 3/4". Not sure if a 1/4" is a critical difference.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Thanks Tom. That looks to be a much better match on the link arm side. What do you recommend for the other arm with 1/4" difference?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Actually, I just ran back and measured ours, and it turns out the length of the arm is 10-3/4", as well. The measurement we had was a typo. Sorry for the confusion!
A quick learner from Belmont MI says:
You guys are Rock Stars! Thank you so much for helping me discern which operator to order, in such short order. Just ordered one.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)