Nu Air windows

A quick learner from Fort Myers says:
I have NUAIR Windows and need new channel balances and guides. That being said I have one window that cannot be raised, one side will not move and have tried pry bar from outside and still will not move. Any suggestions as must raise to replace parts. Thanks

PS I am not able to take any photos to send them to you. I hope this will not be a problem.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Many Nuair windows have been known to use our Series 385 channel balance, though this is no guarantee it's what you have. This comes with the 19-005 top and 15-004 bottom, so as long as those match yours you should be okay. For the top sash guide, see our 18-178, but I would again recommend that you compare our information to yours to confirm it's a match. As for why your window's are stuck, your top guide might have broken and the balance slipped up and jamb your sash. Watch the video below for more information.
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window sash channel balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.