Nu Aire channel balancer

A contractor from Hobe Sound Fl says:
I have Nu Air windows that need new balancers. The sash guide is aluminum and the top end of the balancer is attached to the sash with a small screw. The only markings on the balancer is 2920. Is this available or is there a substitute.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can only see the top attachment, which seems like our 19-042. Would it be possible to see the bottom attachment? I think it might be our 15-002. If I'm right, we can custom make a balance with this combination of attachments. I will just need to know how many you need and I can send you a custom order form and price quote.
A contractor from Hobe Sound Fl says:
Thanks for your response regarding the Nu-Aire window channel balancers....attached you should find pictures of the bottom end of the balancers....I need 12....let me know if you need more or better pictures or information
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That shoe looks more like our 15-004, which has a depth of 1-3/32". Does that look right? I'll send you a custom order form for 12 of these balances.
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.