SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Nuair window channel balance

A handy person from Ft Myers says:
Good afternoon, I need to buy two new channel balances for my nuair windows and it appears they may be out of business. I would like to order some from you company but my codes on the balance do not match yours listed. Please help. The code on my balance is 86U 34-9 EB5 CMC 1. The overall length of metal is 35". Looking at your balance top and bottoms and after measuring it looks like I have 19-002 top and possibly a 15-005 shoe. I will post some pics to help you make a better decision. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jeff T
User submitted channel balance photo with attachments and measurements
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for sending the detailed photos. Looks like SWISCO Balance Series 380.
Please remove the window sash and place it on a scale.
We need the weight of the window sash in pounds to determine the proper stamp option.
A home owner from miami says:
I need to buy 4 pices, I have two windows with same problem can you help to find the correct part number my windows are brand name NUAIR the code 2920 (see picture) The overall length of metal is 30"
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our S385-30 channel balance, which appears to be a very close match to your hardware. Also be sure to select the 2920 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)