Nylon Grooved Roller with metal housing

A quick learner from Albany, New York says:
I am trying to locate this roller. There are no markings.
The housing measures: height 1/2" X length 3/4" X width 9/32".
The height including the roller is 5/8".

What is apparently unique about this part is the two holes on the top of the housing.

Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

Mark
User submitted photos of a roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mark. I don't think those two holes are important, since it appears to be a self locking/pressure fit roller. Check out our 87-006 and see if it's a match.
A quick learner from Albany,New York says:
Paul:

I am familiar with your 87-006, but I need the holes for the application for which I intend to use this piece. It is to be screwed into the underside of a small wood panel that will roll on a track.

Thanks

Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we have been unable to find this roller with the two holes in the top of the housing. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.