SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Nylon Replacement Roller

A home owner from west milford, nj says:
I need some nylon replacement rollers for sliding panels on my bedroom furniture bought 45 years ago from Carlton House.

The broken rollers are riveted onto a metal mounting bracket, but I can use replacement rollers with a nut/bolt that would fit the quarter inch hole the rivet is in.

The rollers need to be 1 1/4 inch outside diameter, convex/round, and 1/8 inch thick.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will give me a good idea of what you have and what can be used as a replacement. Thanks!
A home owner from West Milford, NJ says:
Thank you......attached is a picture. I doubt I could ever get the roller on the same bracket, but a replacement with either rivet or bolt would be good. I seems to be very similar to a screening spline roller.
User submitted a photo of a cabinet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Take a look at our 23-015. The wheel is 1" in diameter, the thickness is 1/4", and it has a 1/8" shoulder. The bracket can also be cut down to size with a hack saw. This is the closest thing we have. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)