SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

OOX 21-717 21-767

A quick learner from Phoenix, AZ says:
The number listed in the subject line is what I read on my glass closet door roller assembly. Not sure if it is COX or OOX. I have looked at previous discussion on the subject and my question is, is the replacement part for the above mentioned number, 23-081 or 23-086? How can I tell if I have convex wheels or concave wheels?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I think you narrowed it down to the two closest matches. You will have to look at your wheels or track to determine if they are concave or convex, though. I can't determine that based on this information.
A quick learner from Phoenix, AZ says:
Is there a way to tell if the wheels are convex or concave by looking at them? I tried to enlarge the pictures of 23-081 and 23-086 but they become to grainy to see the wheels clearly. I also tried to look at them using standard definition of convex and concave but it is not very clear. Are there any clear side view pictures of convex and concave wheels that you can send me so I can compare them to the wheels I have?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I thought you were talking about your own wheels. In regards to our hardware, it is actually stated in the product titles which is convex and which is concave. The 23-070 and 23-086 both have concave wheels, and the 23-081 has convex wheels. We also mention it in the product description on each roller's store page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)