SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

OPerator removal help

A quick learner from TAOS, NM says:
I have a window hardware replacement problem. The teeth of crank are stripped. I can open the window wide enough to disengage the arm. Can you suggest a way to remove the hardware or a way to disengage the arm.
A quick learner from TAOS, NM says:
I meant to say I cannot open the window wide enough to disengage the arm. There appears to be a screw under the arm that I cannot get to. I've removed all other screws and I've disengaged the arm, finally. How I can't remove the hardware without stripping the screw that I cannot get to. Is there any other way to get to the screw without removing the window?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If I'm understanding correctly, then it's actually not a screw you're dealing with, but a clip locking on the pin. It will look somewhat like our 39-105. Place a screw driver in the slot and pull the clip away from the pin. I also pulled up some videos that may help you, which you can see on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)