SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Odd length Channel balance

A quick learner from USA says:
I have an odd length channel balance(from 1996) as seen in the pics below. The balance is stamped "32 3 BSI oc" and my measurements are: 32 11/16"L, 9/16"W, 5/8"D. From your site I believe it is a series 380(19-005 top, 15-005 bottom) but I need some help with getting the correct length as the bottom foot seems to have 15-005 dimensions with some extra length(installed height)? Also I plan to upgauge to 3140 as my sash weight is 26lbs. My order will be for 4 balances and I was hoping you could help me resolve correct length issue or do I need to send an old one in to be sure of a correct fit?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We can make this for you, though it will need to be a custom order. You do not have the Series 380 but rather a special configuration. I will email you a custom balance link, including a price quote, for four of these.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)