Old 1970s aluminum windows

A handy person from New York says:
Hi,
I hadn't planned on sending these pictures to you & only took them to come home and "order" the parts myself but now I am thoroughly confused. We are replacing these for a client who should really be replacing the whole window but the house is in contract to sell and this was a sticking point after inspecton...windows that slide...We need 4 for the LR windows of the same size 23 inches marked 2240...2 of the 17 inch marked 1620 (?) and 2 of the 17 inch marked 1610(?)

These numbers were given to me by my dad who had the parts in his hands & I was writing this down & took the photos so I could come home and order them...Do you have enough info for me to order from?? I did not see one clip in any of the windows & am not really surprised as this apt was a cash cow being used for a rental for years...things were not fixed properly just made to work with spit & bubble gum. Hopefully you can help me...the deal is in limbo until these small issues are addressed....
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The balances in your picture appear to match our Series 390 channel balance. Check it out and see what you think.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.