SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Old Acme bypass doors

A quick learner says:
I am looking to replace the floor tracks and probably 4 of the bottom door guides...
the tracks are 2pcs at 72" and the bottom guides I believe lock the frames together and have a sliding plastic part the snaps to the track---I think my snaps are wore out....
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Our 23-242 looks like it could possibly be a match for the track, what do you think? I'm not so sure about the guide. It looks somewhat like our 23-234 but I can't be certain. Can you confirm?
A quick learner says:
23-018 is what I believe the bottom guide would be---- the plastic guide is mounted in a metal pc that locks into the side and bottom rail--my pictures didn't come out so good....

The track looks identical...

What do you think about the guides?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Yes, 23-018 is certainly a possibility. As you said the pictures are a little blurry so it's hard to tell. How do the dimensions and style we show match up to your own guide?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)