SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Old bay window

A distributor from PA says:
I need to replace both the right and left cranks/arms of a bay window of a house I purchased. Not sure of window brand. Arm of crank has rimco stamped on it. Please help

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jason. Can you confirm the size of your operator arms? It's hard tot ell. I think you could either use our 39-027E and 39-028E, which have 9-1/2" long arms, or our 39-013 and 39-014, which have 13-1/2" long arms.
A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
I think the 13 1/4" would work. The arm is around 13 1/4. Thanks for the info. What handle would I use for that.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 39-013 and 39-014 can use either our 39-114L or 39-205.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)