SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Old metal drawer stop

A handy person from GA says:
I have an old metal drawer stop I am looking for. Could you tell me if you sell this replacement piece? It is very old. Alternatively, maybe something similar that will help my drawers not close pass the frame work?
Thanks, Lyn
User submitted photo of their old metal drawer stop.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I do not believe we have this part in our inventory but I can try to research a replacement for you. Can you provide any more information about your drawer such as a brand or manufacturer name? Take a look at the drawer and the drawer hardware and see if you can find any stamped names or numbers.
Hi Mike,

Thank you for you time and quick response. This is a very unique dresser. My husbands father built it from scratch. So there is no manufacturer :)

If you can find something that will work I would be very grateful. I will send you a picture of the dresser with the ones still in tack.
Thanks so much, Lyn
User submitted photo of their metal drawer stop.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry, I asked around and no one really has any ideas about how to replace this part. Possibly check an electric supply house to see if they have a large cable staple that would work.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
If it is to keep the drawer from coming all the way out of the opening check out the 32-099 and 32-100 back stops.
Thank you Mike and Donna, I will continue to search. I am sure I can find something to work.

Have a blessed weekend.
Lyndee
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)