SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Old windows

A quick learner from South Florida says:

I just placed an order on Friday of 400 channel balances and I would like to see if you can help me out with these windows of my rental property in south Florida and hopefully we can add it in the same shipping as my 400 channels.

I had the tenant take pictures of the handles that I would need to replace, I realize there are no measurement but hopefully you guys can give me an idea if you carry them.

At that point I would send someone to take measurements because my tenant is no where near a handy man. I live 15500 miles away from Florida

The home is built in the 1950's and I would need at least 20 handle sets

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Mauro. I'm afraid we can't identify this operator based on this picture alone. We will need to see a picture of it out of the window, so that we can see the link and gear arms. We would also need detailed measurements, including those of the arms and the hole spacing. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of awning window operators here. Browsing through this section, I think you'll get a good idea why we need more specific information. There are a lot of these, and they all look pretty much the same. Only the finer details will tell us what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)