Not sure what will replace my operator

A quick learner from USA says:
Please find enclosed photos

base rectangular 2-1/4 x 5".
rotator (middle 2 round) length of solid bar 9-1/2"
2nd arm with the two pieces together 8" before it meets to the joint 4-1/2"

R30842 marked on the operator.

Long arm stamped entry guard Truth
I do not believe your 39-032 could work for me. I am looking for your assistance.
Operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 39-031 and 39-032 are the first things to come to mind. Can you specify why these won't work?
A quick learner from BERGEN COUNTY NEW JERSEY says:
PLEASE PROVIDE THE LENGTH OF TWO LONG ARMS OF 39-031 AND 39-032
AND SISE OF THE RECTANGULAR BASE.

AS PER PICTURE PROVIDED PREVIOUSLY TYE ORIGINAL LLONG ARM IS 9AND HALF INCHES AND THE TWO PIECE ARM IS EIGHT INCHES. . THE RECTANGULAR BASE 5X21/4 INCHES ALL SOLID METAL . PLEASE RESPOND THE WINDOW S ARE BEG 2X5 FT EACH
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you looked at the pages I linked you to in my first response? We have detailed information, dimensions, and pictures that you can go over to confirm if they match. For the two piece arm, you don't measure the whole thing, just the link. Again, you can go over all the dimensions we show for the 39-031 and 39-032 on their store pages. The dimensions we show are the most important ones.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.