Operator Handle for 1960-era "Curtis" Casement Window

A home owner from Minneapolis area says:
Hi: I've attached 2 PIX of the aluminum handles that operate my 1960-era casements mfd by Curtis Woodwork, an 1866 window mfr, now defunct (originally based in Clinton, IA). Do you have something that would either be identical or similar to replace my 3-4 windows now needing these replaced? The windows are, otherwise, great, even if energy-inefficient. The approx. 16" long arms have a hinge in them and are attached to the wood frame of the swing-out window. They pass thru a small "tunnel" fixture attached to the house frame and from there, pass thru a small hole in the removal screens.

Thank you very Much--Alan
A customer submitted photo of an operator handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please take a look at our 39-040 telescoping push bar. Do you think this might work for you? Please let me know.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I would take a look at the 39-077, Brass Window Adjuster, as a possible replacement, it had a simple design and a nice appearance.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
39-040 : Telescoping Push Bar Operator
39-040
Price: $24.24
Telescoping Push Bar Operator
39-077 : Casement Window Adjuster, Solid Brass
39-077
Price: $25.98
Casement Window Adjuster, Solid Bras