Operator ID

A home owner from USA says:
Do you only have the 10 3/4
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure I understand. To which of our operators do you refer? Can you give me the SWISCO part number?

If you would like us to find a replacement for your operator, please remove it from the window and take a few pictures of it. Then upload those pictures here for us to see. That will give us a good idea of what you have and from there we can find a good match.
A home owner from taos nm says:
The are old crank out windows still basically in good shape
but the crank doesn't work on a couple of them. Probably all four should be replaced.
Photo attached. Operator ( long) arm is about 5 1/2" long.
Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
It's hard to tell based on this picture. It's really best if we see it removed. That said, it looks similar to our 39-036 and 39-035. Check them out and see what you think.
A home owner from taos nm says:
Will look these numbers up and try to find a number on
the operator. Thanks much.
Profile picture of Tom
I don't think you'll find a number on your operator that matches up with these. Your best bet is to simple compare the appearance and dimensions to what we show on our site.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.