Operator ID

A professional from USA says:
I know its hard to see from the picture's.
When you pick up the operator it is heavy and solid not like the thin die cast.
The one in the picture has a 9" arm that will work but 11"arm will be better. We will need 50 left and 50 right and will need one first for approval. Please no delays
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your operator look like it is made of a heavy duty brass-like material. We carry a standard type like our 39-044 and 39-045, but I'm not sure if they'll work. I wonder if it would be better to use the Truth casement operators. They are a little heavier than the standard ones. Take a look at our 39-138 and 39-139, which have a 9-1/2" arm. Also take a look at our 39-141 and 39-142 with an 11" arm. Could you get these to work?
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.