Anderson casement windows operator cover/crank 1972-1975?

A home owner from Boise, Idaho says:
We remodeled a condo, demolition and complete renovation, interior - built 1972-1975. Andersen casement windows in great shape but operator covers and lock covers were discarded in demo.
I think they are the brownish tan color and have been painted over. Thanks!
Last photo is from an ordinal window that has original cover.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 39-152, 39-290 and 39-291 to get started. See if their dimensions match up to yours. If not, let me know and we will try our best to find better matches!
A home owner from Boise, Idaho says:
Thank you Dave. I think the parts you have recommended are the right demensions and I will order.
I would like to replace the control cover as in the fourth photo attached above. It is oblong and has screws. Is there a recommended replacement cover for this one? I would like to replace with white.
Thanks again for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That older style bronze color operator does not have a removable cover, I'm afraid. It's built into the unit. I would suggest painting it.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.