SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Operator identification

A professional from Johns Island, SC says:
I ordered some hardware from you in January and I am hoping that you can help me again.

The attached is a photo of a window crank in an old villa on Kiawah Island. Do you have anything that resembles this
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I would be happy to help. Can you confirm what it is you're looking for, exactly? Do you need the operator itself, or just the handle?

If you need the operator, we will need you to remove it from the window so that we can see the entire part. The arms that open the window are currently obscured in your picture. If you just want the handle, take it off of the operator and tell me what the diameter of the spline is; that would be the peg over which the handle fits.
A contractor from Johns Island, SC says:
Good Morning,

Thank you for responding. I have my job superintendent going by to take a picture of what needs to be replaced and I will get back with you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)