SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Operator and handle replacements

A handy person from USA says:
I need two operators:
One Entry Gard as on picture #1
One Maxim as on picture #4
Two locking handles as on picture #3
3 tracks 14" long for hinges, one track right hand as on picture #2
and two tracks left hand as on picture #4 (if you have it made from stainless steel, I want it).
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Looks like you need hardware for a few different windows. Picture #1 looks like our 39-253R operator, but check it out to confirm. I'm afraid Picture #4 did not come out. However, if you also need the operator shown in Picture #2, look at our 39-031 and the 36-013-13 hinge. For the hinge, you may need to replace both the top and bottom. Finally, Picture #3 looks like our 38-099 lock.
A home owner from Brooklyn says:

Thank you for help. I send picture #4.
And I still have question.
Why I can not change only 3 tracks as shown on the pictures: 2 tracks as on picture #4 and 1 track on the picture #2 ?
Or if I have to change all 6 hinges, can I got it
from stainless steel ?

Markus
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! The operator looks like our 39-031 and 39-032. I'm not sure I understand your new question, though. Are you referring to the tracks in the hinge? If so, the manufacturer does not supply the track by itself. They only supply the complete hinge set. Or 36-013-10 is stainless steel.
A quick learner from brooklyn says:
Thank you very match for answer.
Can you to send the number of locking handle only, as you
see on the picture #3?

sincerely

Markus
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, like Paul mentioned it appears to match our 38-099. You should check to confirm the dimensions are the same, though. I cannot guarantee that this is what you have.

The individual components are not available separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)