Operators

A handy person from USA says:
I wanted to know if you can get the subject operators as I have (4) that I would like to purchase. I saw a photo of this operator on your website but the dimensions were not exact and I will try to describe the dimensions here.

center to center of the mounting holes(long dimension) 5 5/16
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly which operator of ours you're referring to. Can you give me the SWISCO part number? Can you also send me a few pictures of your own operator? If the dimensions are different, there may be other differences, as well. If you can please remove the operator fully from the window before you take your pictures.
A home owner from USA, Pennsylvania says:
Tom,

Check my original email to your company as it had (3) photos attached of the operator I'm looking for. I believe I attached the photos below - not sure if I did it correctly. The windows came with the house, I did not purchase separately, and they do not have any manufacturer ID, nor do the operators.

Thanks,

Nick
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Nick. Check out our 39-075 and see how well this matches.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.